Whether continuing engineering services for heritage products or devising innovative ideas for new products, our mission is to deliver contract electronic assembly solutions and expertise our customers can trust. After 30 years of design and electronic contract manufacturing, we are recognized for our:
- Concept Development Through Qualification Testing
- Electronic Prototypes & High/Low Volume Production
- Design for Manufacturability Implementation/Consulting
- Electronic Contract Assembly
- Conformal Coating and Potting
- Intellectual Property Development
- ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100:2016-Certifications (AEROSPACE)
- Pride in being Made in the U.S.A.
Being an electronic contract manufacturing service provider means many things, not just contract electronic assembly. Over these past three decades, ANZER has focused on several value-added services, including wiring harnesses/cable assemblies, through-hole and hand soldering, conformal coating, and potting. Proof of concept is available with our dedicated electronic prototype production line to help our customers realize a faster turnaround. It all increases our commitment to being a flexible contract electronic assembly company. ANZER aims to check off as many boxes as reasonable by being compliant in meeting customer expectations. Whenever possible... the answer (ANZER) is yes!