ANZER has over three (3) decades of experience providing industry-leading OEMs with embedded controls, aerospace electronics, and complicated electromechanical assembly solutions. You can be confident that your design will deliver the expected performance and reliability.
Hardware and Software Value-Added Design Services
- Schematic Capture and PCB Layout
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM)
- Electromechanical Assembly Designs
- Compliance Testing for EMC, UL, and Other Regulatory Standards
- Value Redesigns/Sustaining Engineering
- Aerospace Electronics Systems
- Custom Mechanical Packaging
- Rapid Electronic Prototype Development
ANZER collaborates with its customers to design and develop custom electromechanical assemblies in areas such as aerospace electronics. We also help with sustaining engineering, manufacturing, and support services. Over the years, ANZER has built several OEM products for clients as the sole supplier of an electromechanical assembly—one advantage is holding both ISO 9001:2015 quality and AS9100:2016 aerospace electronics certifications. There are distinct requirements when designing and documenting aerospace electronics subassemblies. For example, we have consistently produced several identical aerospace electronics units for over 20 years and have the same technician hand solder and test these modules. Consistency is an asset we aspire to in maintaining our high-quality standards in designing and fabricating our customers’ products.